Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hatchy-batchy


Another day...

Today I had a hard time getting up. I feel like I haven't had a day to relax in over a month. School, work, moving, waaaay too much homework from the design class... Also my youngest brother left for the Air Force, which was pretty hard to deal with.

This weekend I was going to get all my glass studio stuff from my other apartment, but now I think I just want to chill and put my mind back together. However, this weekend happens to be my best friend's birthday. Ugh.

I sincerely believe that I will become undead after I finally pass away. Then I'll finally have some time. Eating? No need. Sleep? Not for a restless soul. I'll be the first fully-functional skeleton artist.

I posted one of the pictures I have been working on in class. Easy stuff to accomplish with Photoshop. More to come in the next few days.

No comments: